Small steps will add up to big change!
- It’s much easier to “be green” by changing one or two things each month.
- Take it slowly so you aren’t overwhelmed!
- Focus more attention on the areas of your life that will make the greatest impact (housing, transportation, etc.) first and then work on all of the other stuff.
- Recruit a friend to make the changes with you so you don’t feel alone in your journey.
- Don’t wait for the perfect time to do it…just start today with that first small step.
Ideas for Living Lightly:
- Buy Used
- Live Smaller
- Eat Less Meat
- Share Your Stuff
- Use Natural Cleaners
- Line Dry Your Clothes
- Avoid Disposable Items
- Eat Locally Grown Food
- Use Cloth Shopping Bags
- Reduce Your Consumption
- Use a Reusable Water Bottle
- Conserve Water and Electricity
- Walk / Ride Your Bike / Carpool
Convert your own car to run on veggie!
Check out Golden Fuel Systems or Green Eye Auto for more information.